DMWay Analytics is an Israeli startup company that has developed an expert system technology for predictive analytics. DMWay is working in the global market in one of the fastest growing market segments with disruptive technology. Working @ DMWay you will have the chance to work with leading edge technologies in the predictive analytics area.
Position J008 – Digital Marketing Manager Position (lead generation expert!)
DMWay – a leading innovator of predictive analytics automation solution is looking for a most talented digital marketing manager!
That marketing champion will operate and lead the online content and social strategy within a competitive markets and will be responsible for: running and managing the company social media channels + managing content & company blog + initiating and managing online campaigns.
- Creative, Creative and more Creative
- At least 2 years of proven experience in social media and online marketing.
- Native speaking English – a MUST!
- Excellent marketing writing skills
- Passionate about social media.
- Familiar with all optimization, measurements and analysis of PPC, SEO and Content marketing.
- Self-starter and highly organized with exceptional attention to detail.
- Must thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, deadline-driven environment and be able to manage priorities and respond to challenges under pressure.
- Develop efficient marketing campaigns and lead their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Specifically spearhead B2B online marketing campaigns, drawing on your experience and expertise in B2B marketing tools and strategies.
- Manage the conversion workflow from bringing users into our website until they become a paying client.
- Coordinating marcom activities for trade shows: including booth design, brochures, demo stands etc.
- Generating meeting leads for trade shows: Identify, qualify and reach out to potential customers and partners ahead of trade shows to spark interest in the company’s product and coordinate executive meetings.
- Overall responsibility over the company’s marketing materials and their authoring: Collecting customer testimonials, building case studies, authoring web site and social media content etc.
- Working with graphic designers, content providers, etc.